YOU ARE INVITED!
Leica Biosystems and LabRoots
Multiplex User Meeting
Save your spot today!
Europe - 10:00 AM Central European Time
Americas - 11:00 AM EST / 8 am PST
Asia-Pacific - 9:00 AM Singapore Standard Time
Here is your opportunity to be part of the discussion and explore the new research capabilities on the Leica Biosystems BOND RX Fully Automated Research Stainer.
In recent years, there are many developments to increase the capabilities of tissue immunohistochemistry. Multiplexing technology is one of the fastest growing areas in tissue research. Multiplexing allows detection and direct observation of different cell populations within a specimen (visualizing multiple markers at the same time on the same tissue).
Multiplexing offers a researcher these added values:
- Disease panel development
- Maximizing information derived from precious samples
- Acquiring in-depth information about marker interaction and co-localization
- Receiving insights in cell populations and the tumor micro-environment
Our expert team at Leica Biosystems will share with you the latest developments of these applications.
Register now! Participants will be able to:
• Learn directly from Leica Biosystems’ product and application experts about our multiplexing solutions.
• Explore the virtual exhibition space
• Connect with peers in the networking lounge
We look forward to meeting with you at this exciting event!
RESEARCH USE ONLY. NOT FOR USE IN DIAGNOSTIC PROCEDURES
|Operating System||Internet Explorer||Firefox||Chrome||Safari|
|Windows 7||IE8+||FF10+||Chrome15+||Windows 8||IE10||FF10+||Chrome15+|
|Mac OS X||FF10+||Chrome15+||Safari5.1+|
- For viewing Webinars:
- For viewing Virtual Events