The Cyagen Knockout Catalog Models repository provides researchers in the Americas and Europe with ready-to-use knockout (KO) and conditional knockout (cKO) mouse models in as few as three (3) months.
Our searchable Knockout Catalog Models repository contains over 16k KO and cKO (a.k.a. floxed) strains available for delivery of ≥3 HET mice in as fast as 3 months. Unlike many other similar products, Cyagen's repository is on pure B6 background which will help you save a significant amount of time by eliminating the need for backcrossing.
With our growing repository, we aim to enhance mouse model accessibility for researchers worldwide by providing high-quality rodent models in the most economic and efficient way. Herein, you can watch our brief video to learn how to search the Knockout Catalog Models repository for your next KO/cKO mouse model, and explore the related resources and support available from Cyagen.
Now through December 3rd, 2021, order any knockout (KO) strains from the Cyagen’s Knockout Catalog Model repository to receive 50% off your second model. Request your quote now to receive your ready-to-use KO mouse models in as fast as 3 months upon project initiation. We understand that institutions worldwide are adapting to new measures towards the prevention and control of COVID-19 – all of our project timelines may be adapted to meet your needs.
Use the promotional code “KO BOGO” when submitting your order inquiry to have this offer applied to your initial quote.
Advantages of Cyagen Knockout Catalog Models
• Established lines eliminate risks associated with model generation process
• Guaranteed models: validated genotyping data available upon request
• Deliverables: ≥3 HET mice in as fast as 3 months (HOMO available, prices differ)
• Reduced paperwork: inquire online to place an order
• 100% Pure B6 Background: eliminates need for backcrossing; most repositories have mixed backgrounds
• Inexpensive: Cost of catalog lines cannot be beaten by any model generation approach
Discover your next knockout (KO) model - look-up your gene of interest on our Knockout Catalog and submit an inquiry online: