Day 1 - June 22/23
Ion World 2022: The virtual event that gets real about NGS
Europe - 12:00 PM Central European Summer Time
North America - 9:00 AM Pacific Daylight Time
Asia-Pacific - 11:00 AM Singapore Standard Time (*June 23)
Please join us for Ion World 2022, where scientists and professionals from around the world share how they are advancing research in a broad range of application areas—Oncology, Infectious Disease, Reproductive Health, Inherited Disease and basic research using the Ion Torrent™ sequencing systems, the GeneStudio™ and Genexus™ systems. Ion World 2022 will feature over 15 speakers, also be sure to view the content available on demand at your convenience.
Highlights of Ion World 2022
- The Genexus Dx Integrated Sequencer (CE-IVD) launched in March. Hear how labs in Europe are harnessing the power of the Genexus Dx Integrated Sequencer in their clinical laboratories.
- Discover how your lab can go from sample-to-report for NGS results in less than 24 hours, with just two touchpoints and 20 minutes of hands-on time.
- Learn about the expanding menu of assays and applications on the GeneStudio and Genexus systems.
- Did you know that Dr. Allison Glass and her team at Lancet Laboratories in Gauteng, South Africa were among the first to detect Omicron, a SARS-CoV-2 variant, using the Genexus Integrated Sequencer? Did you know the GeneStudio system is being used to sequence thousands of SARS-CoV-2 samples per week? Join us to learn more about other microbial and infectious disease research applications enabled by the Ion Torrent systems.
- Learn about expanded carrier screening (ECS) and preimplantation genetic testing (PGT) assays that offer scientific insights that may increase probability of success for future pregnancies and healthier future generations.
Have fun at Ion World 2022—take a picture in our photo booth, earn points by visiting booths showcasing the many applications of NGS, experience a true end-to-end NGS workflow on the Genexus System, and so much more.