Labroots is excited to present the 12th Annual Event in the Neuroscience Virtual Event Series, to be broadcasted live on March 6th, 2024. This distinguished, online-only, event is free to attend and will once again bring together the neuroscience community to discuss and present the newest advances in understanding the human brain, neuropsychiatric disorders, and behavioral processes as it relates to the brain function.
Last years event included the following tracks and topics:
- NIH BRAIN Initiative: Artificial Neural Networks and Explainable AI models at the Service of Neuroscience Research
- Variations of Network Architectures in Neuroscience
- Variations of Learning Problems with Applications To Neuroscience
- Applications of Artificial Neural Networks and Explainable Models
- Important Topics of Neuroethics in Artificial Intelligence
- Plenary Panel: Challenges and Opportunities of Artificial Intelligence in Neuroscience and Explainability
- New Developments in Neurodegenerative Disease Research
- Progress in Mapping and Targeted Modulations of Psychiatric Disease Biomarkers
- Neuroscience, Ethics, and Society: Hopes and Challenges
Call for Posters — Virtual poster sessions offer the opportunity to present data to a global audience via a PDF poster and video summary and discuss results with interested colleagues through email. Plan now to have your poster included in the Neuroscience 2024 Virtual Event. Submission is free. Submit your abstract here.
Our virtual conference allows you to participate in a global setting with no travel or cost to you. The event will remain open for 2 years from the date of the live event, and the webinars will be available for unlimited on-demand viewing. This virtual conference also offers increased reach for the global microbiology community with a high degree of interaction through live-streaming video and chat sessions.
Connect with us!
When you attend the event remember to use the hashtag #LRneuro to follow the conversation and connect with other members of the global Neuroscience community! Follow @Neuroscience_LR on Twitter and @Neuroscience.LR on Facebook to connect with our specialist Neuroscience writers and stay up to date with the latest Trending News in Neuroscience.
You can now also join our Neuroscience Research, Discovery & Therapeutics professional networking group on LinkedIn!
Labroots is approved as a provider of continuing education programs in the clinical laboratory sciences by the ASCLS P.A.C.E. ® Program. By attending this event, you can earn 1 Continuing Education credit per presentation for a maximum of 40 credits.
Labroots is a proud partner of Chati, a virtual event platform that allows for the hosting of engaging and interactive virtual and hybrid events, catering to businesses of any vertical or size.
Use #LRneuro to follow the conversation!