Date: April 04, 2023
Time: 11:00 am (PDT), 2:00 pm (EDT), 8:00 pm (CET)
This webinar will cover the fundamentals of panel design. We’ll use examples in each step to demonstrate how to apply best practices of panel design to generate a theoretical panel. We will then explore how to identify and resolve issues to ultimately create a successful, optimized panel.
Key topics discussed in this webinar include:
- A step-by-step guide on best practices for panel design of any size
- Ways to use panel design tools to make the process easier
- How to determine if a panel is successful
Who should attend?
- Researchers using immunological methods
- Flow cytometry users looking to create new panels or improve their panels
- Anyone interested in flow cytometry fundamentals
Webinars will be available for unlimited on-demand viewing after live event.