DATE: September 24th, 2020
TIME: 8:00am PT
Centrifuge separates particles by density but do you know what type centrifuges are used at the different steps of a bioprocess workflow and what are important considerations? How contamination can jeopardize integrity of the product and operator safe working condition at each harvest, clarification, purification and concentration working step? Why scalability should be considered right at the R&D scale? What are batch traceability methods? And how to obtain most uptime of your equipment.
This presentation will:
• Review the bioprocess applications where the centrifuges play an important part.
• Explore the importance of the contamination control, the scalability, the traceability and the reliability.
• Discover the ways the centrifuge addresses these considerations in the bioprocess workflow by examining the data.
- Learn where the centrifuges play an important part in the bioprocess applications
- How to tips you can implement on a routine basis
- Explore methods for improving your process
Webinars will be available for unlimited on-demand viewing after live event.
LabRoots is approved as a provider of continuing education programs in the clinical laboratory sciences by the ASCLS P.A.C.E. ® Program. By attending this webinar, you can earn 1 Continuing Education credit once you have viewed the webinar in its entirety.