Date: October 6, 2022
Time: 9:30am IST, 12:00pm SGT, 1:00pm JST, KST, 3:00pm AEST, 5:00 NZST
Genome editing is—or will soon be—in the clinic for several diseases and more applications are currently under development. The rapid pace of the field, spurred by the transformative CRISPR technology, demands constant updates to our scientific and technical skillsets to stay relevant.
Gibco Galaxy Tour Webinar connects you to our Gibco experts who will discuss the use of genome editing for development of next generation disease models and novel therapies. To help you take your research to the next level, we will provide an overview of how to design a genome editing experiment, share applications in stem cell disease models and discuss important considerations, such as off-target effects and GMP-grade reagents, when developing therapeutics with gene edits.
- Current approaches on genome editing in induced pluripotent stem cells (iPSC)
- Application of genome editing in the generation of cardiac disease models
- Design of genome editing experiment
- Application of GMP-manufactured Cas9 in primary T-cell workflow
- Minimizing off target risks with high fidelity Cas9 protein
- You will be learning or revisiting new tools and techniques to design a genome editing experiment with iPSC for disease model generation
- You will also learn about the need for GMP-grade reagents, high-fidelity Cas9 protein and integrated genome editing workflow solutions to facilitate clinical and commercial scale manufacturing of T cells therapeutics
Webinars will be available for unlimited on-demand viewing after live event.