Date: June 3, 2021
Time: 8:00am (PDT), 11:00am (EDT), 5:00pm (CEST)
Molecular combing provides unbiased quantification and characterization of DNA structure and dynamics by imaging single DNA molecules from cells, blood, and tissue samples. In this introductory webinar, you will discover the basics of DNA combing and discover how Genomic Vision can support your research efforts to:
- Identify genome instability by studying DNA-replication kinetics and genomic rearrangements in cancer biology
- Detect and quantify objective structural variants in genetic and repeat-associated diseases, to develop sensitive diagnostic or laboratory tests.
- Quantify the efficiency and fidelity of gene editing therapies to reliably deliver safe therapies to clinicians.
- Characterize transgene-integration patterns to ensure accurate cell-line development for producing stable biologics.
- June 3 - How molecular combing technology is transforming genomic research through visualizing DNA at the single-molecule level - Mark Lynch
Webinars will be available for unlimited on-demand viewing after live event.