Date: June 6, 2023
Time: 8:00 AM (PDT), 11:00 AM (EDT), 5:00 PM (CEST)
As the life sciences industry continues to evolve, so does the need for advanced laboratory management solutions that can help improve efficiency, streamline workflows, and ensure compliance with regulatory standards. That's where the next-generation of LIMS comes in. In this webinar, we will discuss how the latest life sciences companies are transforming their laboratory operations with LIMS—integrating the management of samples, inventory, equipment, task planning and more into a single unified environment.
- Enhanced sample tracking and management capabilities allows you to easily manage sample data, track sample location, and ensure sample integrity
- Streamlined task planning and execution enables you to automate workflows, reduce errors, and increase productivity
- Seamlessly integration with laboratory equipment provides real-time monitoring and data collection, allows you to quickly identify issues and improve equipment utilization
- Integrated inventory management allows the real-time tracking of consumables status, ensuring analysis is not delayed due to lack of materials
- Standardized data collection, storage, and reporting ensures compliance with regulatory standards and enabling better decision-making
- Removing the traditional barriers between LIMS and other lab informatics solutions like electronic lab notebooks and procedure execution / batch release tools can reduce bottlenecks in the lab and increase efficiency
Don't miss this opportunity to learn about the latest advancements in LIMS technology and how they can help you optimize your laboratory operations. Register now to secure your spot!
- Evaluate next-gen LIMS for life sciences pre-clinical development labs
- Identify lab bottlenecks and procedures which can be streamlined
- Quantify time-savings of integrated laboratory informatics management
Webinars will be available for unlimited on-demand viewing after live event.
Labroots is approved as a provider of continuing education programs in the clinical laboratory sciences by the ASCLS P.A.C.E. ® Program. By attending this webinar, you can earn 1 Continuing Education credit once you have viewed the webinar in its entirety.