Date: July 20, 2021
Time: 7:00am (PDT), 10:00am (EDT)
Patient blood management is an evidence-based, multidisciplinary approach to caring for patients who might need a blood transfusion (1). In this session, four key patient blood management initiatives will be discussed that your hospital should implement. Examples of successful patient blood management initiatives will be highlighted.
(1) Patient Blood Management. AABB definition.
- Diagnose and treat iron deficiency anemia early
- Incorporate tranexamic acid into your PBM toolbox
- Apply strategies to minimize bloodwork
- Prioritize using blood wisely
Webinars will be available for unlimited on-demand viewing after live event.
LabRoots is approved as a provider of continuing education programs in the clinical laboratory sciences by the ASCLS P.A.C.E. ® Program. By attending this webinar, you can earn 1 Continuing Education credit once you have viewed the webinar in its entirety.