Date: October 4, 2023
Time: 10:00 AM (PST), 1:00 PM (EST), 7:00 PM (CET)
Laboratories are responsible for providing accurate and reliable test results that are appropriate for patient care. They are also required to develop a suitable quality control plan. Consideration of risk through the entire testing process, from the preanalytical to the postanalytical phases, helps to ensure an effective quality control for each laboratory and each test it performs. This webinar will describe the current international regulations and available statistical quality control tools that the laboratory may employ to better monitor their instrument or method performance over time and help achieve accuracy in every test result.
- Review current Quality Control regulations and requirements
- Discuss an optimal QC strategy and Quality Management plan
- Determine target values and ranges for QC material using a simple procedure
- Monitor ongoing Quality Assurance in the laboratory
- Assess calibration and calibrator materials
Webinars will be available for unlimited on-demand viewing after live event.