Date: June 13, 2023
Time: 8:00 AM (PST), 11:00 AM (EST), 5:00 PM (CET)
Participate in this educational webinar to learn about the 2023 updated HBV guidelines and hepatitis Delta. Today's presentation will cover the following topics from the perspective of an Adjunct Professor of Medicine from the University of Medicine Las Vegas:
- HBV 5 Line Guideline
- Discuss the prevalence of Delta globally and in the US
- Describe the natural history of HDV
- What, if any are the roles for HDV genotype
- Explain what the barriers to Delta testing and linkage to care are
- Summarize the new treatments for Delta hepatitis
- Discuss the advantages of the new CDC HBV testing recommendations.
- Explain why testing is essential to reduce the spread of hepatitis.
- Summarize hepatitis Delta and identify the different patient care options.
Webinars will be available for unlimited on-demand viewing after live event.
Labroots is approved as a provider of continuing education programs in the clinical laboratory sciences by the ASCLS P.A.C.E. ® Program. By attending this webinar, you can earn 1 Continuing Education credit once you have viewed the webinar in its entirety.