LabRoots is excited to announce our 8th Annual Genetics Week Virtual Event Series held on April 21-23, 2020!
Genetics Virtual Week 2020 will offer a multi-day content-rich program combining stellar expertise from world-renowned keynote and featured speakers in the areas of Genetics & Genomics an expanding field of biology and human health, Molecular Diagnostics, exploring best laboratory practices and novel diagnostic applications, and Precision Medicine, spanning innovative technologies and solutions transforming healthcare and changing how patients are treated today.
Over the three days, invited lectures, thought-provoking discussions, and posters will be presented by academia and industry experts, professionals in medical and clinical genetics, scientific leaders, and research scholars.
This years Genetics Virtual Week will include the following topics:
Genetics and Genomics
- Latest Genome Editing Techniques and Applications
- Measuring the Outcomes of Genome Editing Experiments & Characterizing Undesired Editing Effects
The Evolution of Genome Reference Concepts
- Latest Techniques for Creating Reference-Quality Genomes
- Analysis and Implications of Pan Genomes
Single Cell and Spatial Genomics
- Full-length RNA sequencing with Single-Cell Resolution
- Latest Methods & Analysis Tools for Characterizing Structural Genomic Variation
- Structural Genetic Variation in the Global Human Population
- Implementation of WGS-SV Calling in Monogenic Rare Diseases
Human Genomic Evolution
Point of Care Testing
- Disruptive POC Devices
Emerging Technologies in Molecular Diagnostics
- Liquid Biopsy
- CRISPR Diagnostics
- Digital PCR
- Omics-based Biomarker Discovery
- Clinical metagenomics
- CDS Tools in Molecular Diagnostics
- ML based Clinical Algorithms in Cancer Genetics
- Role of AI in Genomics
Rare Disease in Precision Medicine
Precision Medicine in Clinic
- Next-Generation Sequencing Technologies - The long and the short of it
Molecular Profiling - from Bench to Bedside
Our virtual conference allows you to participate in a global setting with no travel or cost to you. The event will remain open 6 months from the date of the live event. The webinars will be available for unlimited on-demand viewing. This virtual conference also offers increased reach for the global microbiology community with a high degree of interaction through live-streaming video and chat sessions.
Enjoy the interactive environment via live-streaming video and chat sessions with peers, and using the Leaderboard and Gamification to move around the entire event, earning points for a chance to win one of LabRoots most popular t-shirts.
Call for Posters — Virtual poster sessions offer the opportunity to present data to a global audience via a PDF poster and video summary and discuss results with interested colleagues through email. Plan now to have your poster included in the 2020 Genetics Virtual Week. Submit your free abstract here.
Continuing Education – LabRoots is approved as a provider of continuing education programs in the clinical laboratory sciences by the ASCLS P.A.C.E. ® Program. By attending this event, you can earn 1 Continuing Education credit per presentation for a maximum of 50 credits. This event will also provide CEU's for Genetic Counselors and is pending approval by the NSGC.
Use #LRgenetics to follow the conversation!